WAIGAS Study Group
Study Group – Open to All
June 15 2013; 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
2100 Building, 2100 24th Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98144
Pre-Registration is Appreciated
$20.00 for members and non-members
You can also pay at the door
Dues paying members are invited to bring a guest who has not previously attended our group at no charge.
Working again with Erika Karoh's lessons
Invite volunteers for a live analysis between 2 and 4 p.m.
e who are ill and let’s study them.Invite volunteers for a live analysis between 2 and 4 p.m.
- Please call me to schedule this.Bring 10 copies of writing samples w lines numbered
- Bring your favorite reference books to use and share
- Afternoon session includes study lessons from IGAS and analyzing samples you bring
- Bring your own lunch – there is also a Subway for sandwiches nearby.
- Bring your writing samples (10 copies) and let's study them.
Make your checks payable to WA IGAS and mail to: Kay Zambone, PMB #146 1918 East 4th Ave, Olympia, WA 98506-4632. Be sure to include your contact information. Kay’s phone # is: (360) 570-1882.
Pre-registration is appreciated. $20.00 for members and non-members; you can also pay at the door.
Optional: Payment of Dues to become a member - $20.00 annually. We love members to join the study groups and make contributions of time and support as they are able. If you have questions contact Lesa Keller, Certified Graphoanalyst, and President of the Washington State Chapter of the International Graphoanalysis Society: Lesa_Keller@earthlink.net or call (206) 715-0234.
President - Certified Graphoanalyst
Washington State Chapter
International Graphoanalysis Society
15335 SE 179th Street Renton, WA 98058